I can be more specific:

Here's how I have it set for several virtual hosts:

<VirtualHost 10.10.10.10:443>
    SSLEnable
    SSLCertificateFile /usr/local/apache/certificate_location server1.pem
    ServerAdmin   (email address)
    DocumentRoot /var/www/virtualssl/server1.com
    ServerName    server1.com
    (error logs and aliases)
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost 10.10.10.10:443>
    SSLEnable
    SSLCertificateFile /usr/local/apache/certificate_location server2.pem
    ServerAdmin   (email address)
    DocumentRoot /var/www/virtualssl/server2.com
    ServerName    server2.com
    (error logs and aliases)
</VirtualHost>

And so on...

It's also absolutely important that the server name resolves. Otherwise, the ip
address will display the first virtual host in the httpsd.conf file.