According to the test script 'test.bat', my Windows NT 4.0 code is broken.

I have two Windows builds - one with MSVC, and the other with Borland C++.
Both of these builds fail running 'randtest', 'dhtest', 'exptest',
'dsatest', and the tests that use 'openssl.exe' to do their work.

I get zero information about the nature of the problems.  The MSVC built
code fails silently and  the Borland built code causes several exceptions
(referencing NULL or otherwise invalid memory locations, etc.).

Can anyone else successfully run 'test.bat' on Windows NT 4.0?   Any ideas
what's wrong?

Thanks for the help,

Bill Rebey