Hi,

It looks like that the effect of BIO_flush() and BIO_reset() are alike. Indeed
is there any differences between them?

I want to know also if I can pick up the certificate that belongs to the CA
which sign a particular certificate from a stack of certificates? I mean I
have a certificate that is signed by, say, CA 1. Now I have a handful of
certificates which may belongs to some CA's or persons. Can I find out the
certificate of CA 1 from all the certificates in my hand?

Thank you.

Angus Lee