Hi !!!

I've got the demo which creates certificate ( selfsigned )
and now I would like to add v3 extensions, in particular
KeyUsage extension with some bits on. Do I have to use
conf file or could I set this up directly, without using conf ?
I am not using OpenSSL command line utility but crypto
library.
Thanks !