Hi,
  We have two keys: RSA key for certificate and key for data encryption.
When you read Verisign's pages you read about RSA key length (certificate).
It is possible to use any combinations of key lengths for RSA and symmetric
algorithm, e.g. 40 bit certificate and RC4-MD5 (128 bit) data encryption.

Regards
Yuriy Stul, Tashilon Ltd., Core Technology Division Manager
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> <http://www.tashilon.com>