Dear all,

I have a question which I hope someone can help me
with. So here goes..

I am trying to sign code, and package it in a PKCS7
file. The sample program in crypto/pkcs7 namely
sign.c and verify.c have served my purpose quite
well. Many thanks.

Now I need to modify them so that they do not generate
PEM-encoded files.. Can someone provide me some tips
as to how I can do this...

I am guessing that the
PEM_write_PKCS7(stdout, p7)
call (in sign.c) needs to go...

Also verify.c needs to be modified so that it does not
call
PEM_read_bio_PKCS7(...)

But I am kind of unsure as to what else I need to do
to achieve this... I was hoping that someone who has
already looked at this stuff before could help me out
here.

All your responses are much appreciated.

Thanks.

Kishore.