I'm working with some data generated by a program that I have no control
over. I am trying to verify a pkcs7 signature generated by it. Could someone
take a look at the data I have and tell me what utilities I should use to
accomplish this? I've never had to deal with this type of data before. The
best I could do was create myself a fake email message with this as the
signature and get the following error using smime:

Verification Failure
3456:error:21075076:PKCS7 routines:PKCS7_verify:content and data
present:pk7_smime.c:175:

If you would like the actual data returned by this, just ask. I'll send it
to you. It is a bit large to send to the list.

Thanks much,
Sean Walker