Hi.

Pls, redirect it if this is not suppose to be bug list.

uname -a
SunOS iridium 5.6 Generic_105181-20 sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-5_10

On this system there are 2 function with same name:
/usr/local/ssl/include/openssl/des.h:150:
void des_encrypt(DES_LONG *data,des_key_schedule ks, int enc);
and
/usr/include/crypt.h:23:
extern void des_encrypt(char *, int);

The second is system and the first is from openssl-engine-0.9.6-beta2.
Now I have trouble to compile file which contains both those include file
(I am compiling PostgreSQL with SSL support)

Regards,
ASK