There are four platforms where we've seen problems with 0.9.6-beta2:
HP-UX (wasn't very big, but still), Irix (also a small one), Win32
(big time!) and VMS (the output problem).

Most of them have been fixed, at least in theory (you who've reported
the problems, have you checked the latest snapshot?), all that I see
being left to do is the output problem on VMS.  Also, possibly the
mod_exp thing that I see in the STATUS file as well (has it been
fixed?)...

Therefore, I intend to build a third beta on thursday morning (swedish
time), say around 0800 UTC.  This beta will be primarly intended for
testing on the platforms where beta2 has experienced problems, but
that shouldn't stop tests on others as well.

If there are reports or fixes that you haven't sent in yet, please do
so.  The success of the coming release depends on this.  The right
address for bug reports is [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
Richard Levitte   \ Spannvägen 38, II \ [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Chairman@Stacken   \ S-168 35  BROMMA  \ T: +46-8-26 52 47

Unsolicited commercial email is subject to an archival fee of $400.
See <http://www.stacken.kth.se/~levitte/mail/> for more info.