> I think from doing some searching on the net that my private
> key and my certificate don't match.  What do I need to do to
> make them match?

Replace the key file that Apache generated with the one from which you
created the certificate request that you sent to the CA to get the
certificate. It goes in <apache_directory>/conf/ssl.key/ - I can't tell you
the file name since I don't have root access to our Apache installation here
so I can't look in the directory, but I expect you will find there is only
one file in there.

If you don't still have the key file you generated the certificate request
from, you are going to have to create a new key and get a new certificate
for it. Look at the openssl command line tool, specifically commands genrsa
and req

--Roger Dearnaley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>