Good morning,

In a couple of weeks, we plan to release OpenSSL 0.9.6.  Before that,
there will be a couple of betas, starting with the first some time
this afternoon (swedish time).

We would like to ask you to help us test these betas as soon as
possible and on as many platforms as possible (we currently support
many Unixen, OpenVMS on VAX and Alpha, DOS/Windows and possibly MacOS
(if it's supposed to be the classic or MacOS X, I dunno)) and send us
back a report so we can make as sure as possible OpenSSL works well on
them.

The reports that we get will be summarised in the STATUS file, which
is constantly available in it's most recent form in
http://www.openssl.org/source/cvs/ .

--
Richard Levitte   \ Spannvägen 38, II \ [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Chairman@Stacken   \ S-168 35  BROMMA  \ T: +46-8-26 52 47

Unsolicited commercial email is subject to an archival fee of $400.
See <http://www.stacken.kth.se/~levitte/mail/> for more info.