Hi,

        I am trying to verify a server cert that is signed by a Intermediate CA
(like Verisign International Server CA) but am getting a "Invalid
Certificate" error. I understand from the mailing list that this is a known
issue and there is a fix for this problem (the extended key usage bug). My
question is, what files do I need to take from latest snapshot to get around
this issue.

        I cannot upgrade to OpenSSL 0.96 right now as we are pretty late in the
development cycle and hence cannot take the risk of migrating to a new
version of OpenSSL. I would rather go with a patch.

        Please email me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] as I am not subscribed to this
list.

Thanks,

Ramkumar