Hi ,

I've already install openssl on linux with success and i'm trying to
install it on win95.
I've done each step according to the "install win32" file since i've to
setup and the config files and certificates manually. What does this
sentence mean ? On linux install you have to "certificate and make
install", here i've done "nmake -f makefile_win32.txt install" ( cause
the Makefile.nt produce me a bad config error ) and i do not know which
files i have to setup manually !

Could you help me please !

Best regards
Fred