Hi I was wondering if anyone can give me hand with this, I feel like I have
ran into a dead end. I am dedicated user of  Net::SSLeay module for perl. I
was wondering if anyone would be able to lend me a hand with a problem that
I have recently come to experience (perhaps due to my personal
inexperience..).  What I am trying to do is to POST something
into a script that requires password authentication.  I have included below
a sample of the code that I use to successfully authenticate myself,
however, the form data is not being passed and the default script response
is returned.  It seems it behaves in the same manner as if I would use
get_https.  For my particular purpose, the script I am trying to submit the
data to only accepts form data via POST method so I am restricted to using
post_https.
Would you be able to help me out or explain what I am doing wrong.  I thank
you in advance.

Paul.