From: Michael Dingler [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 27 October 2000 21:45
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: certificate chaos...

> You need to do...
>
> openssl pkcs12 -in xxx.p12 -clcerts -out xxx.pem
>
> to only extract client certificates and possibly
>
> openssl pkcs12 -in xxx.p12 -cacerts -nokeys -out cas.pem
>
> to extract CA certificates.

Oh thanks, that did it. With just the client certificate
it now runs perfectly. What FM should I have read to
gather this? Maybe this should get into some kind of
FAQ... I haven't seen much information about client
setup on the net, most of the times they're even
trying to _import_ certs into Netscape.

I'll write some documentation about this, if just
for my co-workers.

...Michael...