-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Timothy Sim
Sent: Sunday, November 19, 2000 2:19 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Random number generation

Hi,

I am a complete novice when it comes to SSL and I have had to incorporate
OpenSSL into my project through use of a CORBA ORB I am using.

I have been advised that I need a random number generator to use OpenSSL. Is
this true, and if so why? I am just trying to understand OpenSSL and how it
works. Also, how do I go about implementing one if I need one?

Thanks in advance.

Timothy Sim.