Hi everyboy,

I am trying to write a DLL with OpenSSL (0.9.6, static libs) using MFC [Win
NT; VC++ 6.0; MFC-DLL: dynamically, Runtime-DLL: Multi-threaded,
dynamically].
It compiles and runs fine. The problem is that I'm getting tons of
memory-leaks. Actually, it seems there is no "free" at all. Although I use
the debug-DLLs with debug-heap the debugger doesn't show where the leaks
occure. Do I have some kind of library mix-up!?!
When I write a console-based app without MFC everything seems to be fine.
Any help would be appreciated.
Markus