From: "Aurobindo (Robin) Sundaram (+1 512 331 3743)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

sundaram> We're having problems loading a custom certificate into an
sundaram> Apache web-server. Has anyone seen these errors, and if so,
sundaram> how do we fix them? It appears to be an Entrust/openSSL
sundaram> issue, since Verisign certs can be loaded.

You mentioned yourself that the certificate file is encoded with
PKCS7.  Apache and OpenSSL do no expect that by default, they expect
it to be PEM-formatted, but otherwise raw DER encoding.

You need to use 'openssl pkcs7' to extract the certificate itself from
the PKCS7 "envelope".

--
Richard Levitte   \ Spannvägen 38, II \ [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Chairman@Stacken   \ S-168 35  BROMMA  \ T: +46-8-26 52 47

Unsolicited commercial email is subject to an archival fee of $400.
See <http://www.stacken.kth.se/~levitte/mail/> for more info.