Hi,

I have seen a lot of posting on client certificate validation. But no clean
answer to client authentication. I see a reply and finally the poster
replies saying it doesnt work.  It seems a lot of people have problems with
this and never got a perfect answer.

I like to implement mutual certificate authentication. I used the sample
code in all the postings.
Whenever I do a get_peer_certificate function on the serverside, it returns
NULL. Being the prime contact person on this list, could you please help me
setting up a sample client program which presents certificate to server so
that get_peer_Certificate wont return NULL and I can do verify on the
certificate.

Sudeep