Hello,

a few days ago I generated CSR and sent it to Equifax, now we have web
server certificate, and when connecting to server, hostname matches, but IE
can't validate our cert using Equifax CA's public cert (which is distributed
with IE) and our cert is signed by that CA.
What could be wrong or where to look for explanation?

Is it possible to compare our cert with Equifax CA's cert using openssl? How
it's done in IE?

Thanks in advance
Paulius Bulotas

--