Hi, Oscar ...

On Tue, 12 Dec 2000, Oscar Jacobsson wrote:

> Alexander 'Alfe' Fetke wrote:
> > does anybody have experience with this problem?  Any hint (e.g. to a
> > different commercial CA) would be appreciated :-)

[...]
> I don't actually have any experience with this but I think that the
> Verisign OnSite (http://www.verisign.com/onsite/index.html) might be the
> kind of thing you're looking for.
[...]

Thank you for your hint!  I've looked it up and it seems to me as if this
was one of the long-time services verisign provides.

I am not looking for a long-time service but just for a single act of
service:  The CA shall have a close look at us to be sure that we are who
we claim to be and then issue a certificate which states that -- nothing
more :-}

Is no commercial CA capable and willing to offer such a service?

                                        Alfe (wondering)

--  / _|__  __  __   __|       __   __   SECURE INTERNET TECHNOLOGIES
  `/   |   (    __) /  | |  | |  ) /__\  http://www.xtradyne.com
  / \  |   |   (__| \._| (__| |  | \._,  Alexander Fetke, Developer
 '    Technologies AG     --'            [EMAIL PROTECTED]