Funny question -- easy answer:

We should expect user interfaces to not provide such a question in such a fashion --
that's why "are you sure?" question boxes appear for formatting, etc. in most UIs,
including "alias rm 'rm -i'".

That said, its the UI that's the problem in the certificate case as well -- the
security of E-commerce applications has enough of an effect on international economies
now that users' preferences to ignore such problems must be circumvented.  A lack of
education is partially to blame, but telling users that they may accept a self-signed
certificate without warning them that they may be giving away their credit information
is negligent.

--
Michael T. Babcock (PGP: 0xBE6C1895)
http://www.fibrespeed.net/~mbabcock/