Hi !

I am looking for securing my web pages..

denying the option of righ click, or denying the save as, see source are
among those..but still canbe easily decoded..

Am looking for something  like run time encrypting and decrypting,
denying anyone to  copy or carry the content ....

allowing password access for client is one option but how about if
server itself is accesed by client physically. So looking for some
solution wherein all the source is encrypted and can be accessed only
after getting proper key, but again it should prevent copying or
decryption of codes ..

early replies will be helpful.

shashank