From: Dave Boardman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2001 2:48 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: DOCs / detecting Error conditions

Hi, I'm trying to find *any* documentation on things like
SSL_Receive_Message(), SSL_Send_Message(), etc.  I'm basically getting
occasional socket errors, but I cannot figure out how to print out useful
information (such as the errno return code) when a socket has an error -
something that can help me debug what's going on.

I'm guessing that you can't just print out what errno is, right?  There's
some sort of SSL_Get_Error() function from what I understand - I just can't
find documentation on this, and the openssl.org website DOC section is
somewhat limited, as well as the docs that come with the source code.

Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated.....

Thx!
Dave