Hi Grant! Thanks for your reply.

Is your apache web server installed on a SCO unix platform? If so, did you encounter
any problems compiling openssl unto it. If you did, what were those?

I actually have the sources compiling. But for some reason the object files never get
linked to the libraries. I am looking over the makefile, but am not sure that is the
problem.

Thanks!

Deji.