I could really use some help getting openssl to work on NT.
I have written a script in tcl/tk that checks web sites and I need to do a
"package require tls" so that I can check https sites.  And in order to do that
apparently I must...

Install TLS, which requires that I install openssl, which requires that I
install, Perl, GNU C, GNU Make, and then follow a set of instructions that
don't make sense and don't work.

Can someone please help.  I can't believe there isn't an easier way to do this.
I wonder if someone already has this compiled so that I can just install some
dlls and exes and it'l work.

I'm following the instructions in the readme file for NT and it says to do a...

ms\mingw32

What is that? Whatever it is it fails.  Is "ms" supposed to be an exe file or
is that some sort of path, and if so from where, the root?  There is no ms.exe
and there is no c:\ms directory?

???????
Any hellp at all will be greatly appreciated.

...Mark
[EMAIL PROTECTED]