It appears that you are not using one IP address for each virtual host. Once
you've configured those correctly the error should go away.

-
Happy new Millennium - http://www.rog.nmm.ac.uk/mill/index.htm
John Airey
Internet Systems Support Officer, ITCSD, Royal National Institute for the
Blind,
Bakewell Road, Peterborough PE2 6XU,
Tel.: +44 (0) 1733 375299 Fax: +44 (0) 1733 370848 [EMAIL PROTECTED]