Hi,
 I am having trouble with verifying the server certificate
that is sent during the SSL handshake.
 I looke through verify.c to get an Idea but the lack of
comments and docs on the X509_* stuff aint helping.
 So far I have loaded the root CA certificate using
X509_LOOKUP_load_file.
 then I try to do the following

   scert = SSL_get_peer_certificate (link);
   X509_STORE_CTX_init(csc,cert_store,scert,NULL);

when I run X509_verify_cert(csc) it just returns 0.
I know I have missed something somewhere but what I don't
know.
someone HELP!

thanks

Evan