[snip]

> If the list already shouldn't accept email from the "outside"... then
> there's something very wrong with majordomo.
>
> Thank you for your time,
> Marco Cunha

I'm not wishing to drift off into too technical a discussion, but majordomo
can operate "closed" lists, where only those on the list can send to it. I
administer several lists where this is the case. One of them I actually
approve messages before they go out, because most of the people on that list
reply to the list rather than send messages to me, which is a real pain in
the neck!

-
Happy new Millennium - http://www.rog.nmm.ac.uk/mill/index.htm
John Airey
Internet Systems Support Officer, ITCSD, Royal National Institute for the
Blind,
Bakewell Road, Peterborough PE2 6XU,
Tel.: +44 (0) 1733 375299 Fax: +44 (0) 1733 370848 [EMAIL PROTECTED]