From: "Kenneth R. Robinette" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

That was a serious case of not reading the subject line, wouldn't you
say, Ken?

Matt, could you show us a log of your attempt to compile OpenSSH, so
we may see what's actually giong wrong?

support> How are you getting the Kerberos headers in the OpenSSL build?
support> What version of openssl are you trying to compile, the production
support> version or one of the snapshots with the new kerberos stuff?
support>
support> Ken
support>
support> OpenSSL Folks (sorry about crosspost),
support>
support> It seems that the des.h header in OpenSSL is incompatible with my MIT
support> kerberos des.h, at least on Linux.  I'm seeing various conflicting types
support> (bit_64, des_key_sched, &c).
support>
support> I'm using a VALinux/Redhat 7 system with KerbIV and KerbV libraries
support> installed, using the des.h in /usr/kerberos/include/kerberosIV.
support>
support> I was wondering if anyone on the list had looked into the problem, and had
support> an idea how difficult it should be to resolve it.
support>
support> What is the likely direction these headers should be taken?  Which library
support> should change?  Is there any plausible way to isolate them?
support>
support>
support> Matt

--
Richard Levitte   \ Spannvägen 38, II \ [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Chairman@Stacken   \ S-168 35  BROMMA  \ T: +46-8-26 52 47

Unsolicited commercial email is subject to an archival fee of $400.
See <http://www.stacken.kth.se/~levitte/mail/> for more info.