This is the Postfix program at host
speedy.server.zoom.co.uk.
I'm sorry to have to inform you that the message returned
below could not be delivered to one or more destinations.
For further assistance, please contact
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the message returned below.
The Postfix program
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>: host en5.engelschall.com
[129.132.7.153] said:
550
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>... User unknown
Hi,
I am doing the following to create a certificate
revocation list.
1) openssl ca -revoke server.pem -config myca.cfg
to revoke the certificate.
2) openssl ca -gencrl -config myca.cfg -out myca/crl/crl.pem
to create the CRL.
Even if a swap the order around the following ALWAYS
happens.
When I view the CRL it states that there are no revoked
certificates yet the index files have changed and seem to
have revoked it or prepared to revoke it.
What am i missing from this sequence? anyone have a clue
about CRLs?
Help! thanks
Evan
Get your own zoom email - click here - http://www.zoom.co.uk/
______________________________________________________________________
OpenSSL Project http://www.openssl.org
User Support Mailing List [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Automated List Manager [EMAIL PROTECTED]