Hello, my name is Pat.  I recently down loaded and installed openSSL
successfully.  I have two simple binaries in c, a server side and a
client side.  I want to use these simple binaries to prove that openSSL
works between a client and server.
My question is: How do i use openSSL? what do i need to implement/code
to make an SSL connection between client and server?
I have not found any documentation on how to use openSSL.org on this or
in the installation.
If you can point me in the right direction it would help a lot.

thanks Pat