When a cert is created by openssl (using the CA.pl script):
CA.pl -newca
CA.pl -newreq
CA.pl -sign
I deploy it to Apache.  Within my testbed when accessing
the SSL pages when I move the mouse over the lock it shows
the strength of the SSL Secured (40-bit).

Does this has to do w/ the browser? or do I have to have
specific software that creates keys of 128-bit encryption?
If the browser is 128-bit will it set the SSL page to 128?

- Wally Winzer Jr.