Scott Taggart wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I sent the following message yesterday to the group and never saw it go
> by.  Can someone at least verify that it went to the group?  Thanks - Scott.
>

> I'm very new to OpenSSL, so please bear with any stupid questions.
>
> I'm trying to port some code that is using RSA's SSLC library to
> openssl.  The code I am porting uses the RSA SSL_CTX_set_tmp_key_mode()
> function which does not seem to exist in openssl.  Can someone please tell
> me what/how to get around this and what glue code I might possibly
> need?  Would it be incorrect to call SSL_CTX_need_tmp_RSA() and just ignore
> the other incoming (non-"ctx" ) parameters to SSL_CTX_set_tmp_key_mode()?

Yes it got to the list but since I (and no doubt may others) don't know
what SSL_CTX_set_tmp_key_mode() does I can't help. If find out what the
call (and whatever options is has) is doing then you may find some
OpenSSL equivalent or it may not matter.

Steve.
--
Dr Stephen N. Henson.   http://www.drh-consultancy.demon.co.uk/
Personal Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]