From: Jay W. Reffner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2001 4:17 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: CryptoSwift Engine on HPUX 11

I'm having the following trouble when I try to get openssl to work with
Rainbow's CryptoSwift card on HPUX 11.0.  After doing a ./config and a
make I try to test it with the following command:

# ./openssl speed rsa1024 -engine cswift
can't use that engine
4489:error:2506C066:DSO support routines:DL_LOAD:could not load the
shared libra
ry:dso_dl.c:133:
4489:error:25072066:DSO support routines:DSO_load:could not load the
shared libr
ary:dso_lib.c:230:
4489:error:26065068:engine routines:CSWIFT_INIT:DSO failure:hw_cswift.c:271:
4489:error:2607E06D:engine routines:ENGINE_SET_DEFAULT_TYPE:init
failed:engine_l
ib.c:398:

It does this with the 0.9.6 engine version and with the latest SNAP's.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Jay W. Reffner