Hi!

I am trying to install OpenSSL on a Windows 2000 server machine running the
latest Active Perl, and with Mingw32 and GNU.

I have followed all the steps in INSTALL.W32, and recieved 1 error:

process_begin: CreateProcess((null), gmkdir outinc/openssl, ...) failed.
make (e=2): The system cannot find the file specified.
make: *** [outinc/openssl] Error 2

this is as a result of running ms\mingw32 .  I also recieve the same message
with the no-asm switch.

The SSLeay.pm module has not been installed in my perl/lib directory and
therefore doesnt work.  As per the INSTALL.W32 file I also tried to run

> cd out
> ..\ms\test

and the errors are as follows:

rsa_test is not recognised as an internal or external command

I get echo problems.... problems .....

I assume this means it hasnt worked.

Any advice or help gratefully received. Thanks.

Duncan Loxton
Project Development Consultant

.co.uk & .org.uk domains - only £10 for 2 years.
http://www.unlimiteddomains.co.uk

Studio 2 Online Ltd.
Sales : 0870 741 722 6  Support: 0870 741 722 7 Fax: 0870 127 4509
Email : mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web   : http://www.s2o.co.uk - Internet Solutions

http://www.studio2online.co.uk Web Design
http://www.unlimiteddomains.co.uk Domain Names and Hosting