Hi again...

I have problems with Libeay32.dll which crashes when
I use SSL in multiple threads. The code that the thread executes
is always the same. Everything works well if there is only one thread,
but when there is several threads it crashes.

I get following message:

Unhandeled exception in X.exe (LIBEAY32.DLL) 0xC0000005: Access violation

The crash happend every time at: mov ecx, dword ptr[eax]

Other side (server program) crashes also with same exception
at: rep movs dword ptr[edi], dword ptr[esi]

The project uses MFC and I have multithreaded DLL (/MD) on at my compiler.

Thanks

Teemu