People;

        I've been asked to review a document for some PKI system which
deals with some issues I have not come across before and was hoping
someone could verify what I believe is true. This is more a browser/SSL
issue than openssl, but I think I can generalize it enough.

        If an SSL server requires a client certificate, are all
transmissions passed to the server encoded with the private key of the
client, or just the initial secret key exchange? I'd assume just the
initial key exchange from what I know of the SSL protocol.

Thanks

Jeffrey Burgoyne
[EMAIL PROTECTED]