From: Xeno Campanoli
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, March 09, 2001 1:29 AM
Subject: [Fwd: MARC: msg 'Crypt::SSLeay - session support?']

Say Andrew,
Did you ever get this problem figured out?  I seem to be having a similar
situation.  I try to do
this negotiation which works just fine from netscape, but somehow, though
for the first few steps
the session ID stays the same, at one point I get a new session Id back to
LWP and the content is
the original password prompt page again.  Any feedback is appreciated.

One of the things I was wondering was whether I needed to somehow use the
"proxy" method or some
proxy specific facility to make this go.  I really want to do things step by
step, but if there's
a trick that makes it work for now, it would be better than nothing.  I read
the two replies on the
group too.  Nothing helps so far.  Again, any response is welcome.

Sincerely, Xeno
--
Xeno Campanoli (erstwhile Xeno Whitenack, and Rick Burgess)
Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]     (Web pages: http://www.aa.net/~xeno)

"...That side was made for you and me..." - Woody Guthrie

Automated List Manager                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]