Dr S N Henson wrote:

> Aaron Stromas wrote:
> >
> > Sorry, it's a typo, of course. I'm using X509_verify_cert(&ctx). Was it
> > supposed to work, i.e., successfully verify?
> >

> See what error you get and see if:
>
> openssl verify -CAfile cacert.pem cert.pem
>
> works.

It does. Returns OK. Is it the code in apps/verify.c that implements "openssl
veryfy ..." above?

-a

> Steve.
> --
> Dr Stephen N. Henson.   http://www.drh-consultancy.demon.co.uk/
> Personal Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Senior crypto engineer, Celo Communications: http://www.celocom.com/
> Core developer of the   OpenSSL project: http://www.openssl.org/
> Business Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] PGP key: via homepage.

Aaron Stromas    | "Tick-tick-tick!!!... ja, Pantani is weg..."
Oracle Corp      |                             BRTN commentator
+1 703.708.68.21 |                              L'Alpe d'Huez
                                            1995 Tour de France