Hi there,

we tried the (newest) Netscape 6.01 on a Linux  (SuSE 6.x  and 7.0
distributions) platform connecting to a SSL-encrypted document on an
Apache Webserver. The result was a crash.

We guess that the SSL implementation is not stable yet.
Is there anybody who shares my experience?
Is there a way to bypass the problem NOW or should we wait for an
improved version?

Thanks,

Hubert Fröhlich

Dr.-Ing. Hubert Fröhlich                          Tel. :+49 (0)89 / 2190 - 2580
Bezirksfinanzdirektion München                    Fax  :+49 (0)89 / 2190 - 2459
Alexandrastr. 3                                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
D-80538 München
GERMANY