Hello all,
 Iam using "openssl req" command to generate a private key and
certificate request for a
pache-mod_ssl server. Here I have to specify the keysize in bits...
For all sizes greater than 384 I generate a key and request
successfully  ..Iam also able to get a certificate and install it.
But with this certificate and a 384 bit key the browser is unable to
connect to the server..
I had earlier put this query..I was suggested to change the size to 1024
or greater moduli
I tried a 1024 bit key ..everything was fine...
But whenI tried a 1025 bit private key Netscape browser connected
fine..but IE did not connect.

Is there some particular size(s) for which the browsers work??
Any help will be greatly appreciated.

TIA,
Pradeep