From: Paulo Matos <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: OpenSSL 0.9.6a-beta2 and Shared Libs
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 11:05:16 +0000 (UTC)

pjsm>   In order to build shared libs I had to do a small patch to
pjsm> openssl-0.9.6a-beta2 source tree. (patch follow as attach)
pjsm>
pjsm>   After that it built with no problems... What are side effects?

The side effects is that the programs will be linked to dynamic
libraries, and therefore, we will have to mess around with
LD_LIBRARY_PATH or similar.  I've worked on shared libraries, but have
simply not had the energy to fiddle with the full extent of that kind
of support yet.

--
Richard Levitte   \ Spannvägen 38, II \ [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Chairman@Stacken   \ S-168 35  BROMMA  \ T: +46-8-26 52 47

Unsolicited commercial email is subject to an archival fee of $400.
See <http://www.stacken.kth.se/~levitte/mail/> for more info.