From: NG, Wei Yang
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Cc: CHOONG, Woon Leng [Cheryn]
Sent: Monday, April 02, 2001 3:09 AM
Subject: A Question

Hi,
Hope that someone can help on this.
I have modified a sample SSL server code obtained from OpenSSL to implement
a simple SSL server. Previously the server was working fine until recently,
the problem happens at SSL_accept.
The SSL_accept return -1 value and when I use SSL_get_error to check on the
error, I get SSL_ERROR_SYSCALL. I don't know how to proceed in pinalize the
exact cause of this problem, pls help, thanks a lot.
I attach here a sample of the SSL server source code for yr reference.
<<opensslsrv.cpp>>
Regards,
Wayne