Hi!!

I'm trying to implement a Open SSL server in windows with c++,
and i'm with problems when i try to get te client certificate!!
Does anyone have already implement a server side in Windows???

All the examples i saw was in Linux, i've never heard of one example
that
works with Windows. The Client side works ok!!

I'm generating the certificates in Linux and i use them in windows,
there is any problem
with this??
The c_rehash have any effect in windows??

Thank,  Filipe Contente