Thanks Scott,

Unfortunately my problem is more fundamental.. I'm trying to get the
random generator set up.

I installed openssl-0.9.6 and everything *seemed* to go right, but
there's no sign of a /dev/random and I have no idea how to configure one
from scratch. That's how bare my knowledge base is.. <he says ducking his
head in shame).

On Sun, Apr 8, 2001, Scott Armstrong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
{snip}
>The best place I've found is www.modssl.org
>Scott
{/snip}
-- They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety - Ben Franklin 1775