I'm trying this on a certificate file that has a known and verified
private key and when it prompts me for the password, and I type it in,
it always fails.  I'm not sure of the problem.  I tried inserting
fprintf(stderr,"trace here\n"); statements and I get no output from
anywhere where it seems I should.  Can anyone make some suggestions.
I'm completely stumped.
--
Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED] (home home page:
http://www.aa.net/~xeno)