Dear Sir/Madam,
Hello
I find your OpenSSL Source and enjoy from it. it's
great.
I has a Question :
I need to write a WIN2000 Service Application that
must be support SSL V2 and SSL V3 And TLS protocol.
So i write a NT Service program that Send/Receive any
message from HTTP port.
I think , i must join a ssl library to my Service
program. Is it true?
If answer is ture, can i do used OpenSSL library in my
application? How?
please send me any information.
In advance, thank you for your information.

Best regards

Ali Seifi