We have built an OPENSSL client.  We seem to get through the authentication
level, and we are sending data through SSL.  After sending data through SSL,
we execute the following function to close SSL:
SSL_shutdown(ssl);

The server receives the following alert:
15030000 1643BABD A90D53A7 2735C24B C102364B DD2AE585 00E51C

The server expected non-SSL data at this point.  I could not analyze the
alert because the format was not like I expected.  I throught that alerts
were in the following format:
15              Alert
0300            Version
0016            Length
43              alert Level
BA              alert description

I thought that Alert level would be 01 or 02, and that Alert Description
would be a documented value?

Has anyone ever seen an alert like this?  If so, how is it decoded?

Thanks,
George