From: Greg Stark [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2001 3:56 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: SCG, DSA

> 1.> I'm wondering if it's possible to make a digital cert that
supports/uses SCG (Server Gated Cryptography), and if so, > how?

> [Lee]  I think you have to be a big company, like MS or Netscape, and
negotate a special deal with the NSA.

I don't think so. Better yet, search for SGC (not SCG) in the archives, for
one example see
(http://www.mail-archive.com/openssl-users@openssl.org/msg13731.html), and
look at the doc/openssl.txt.

However, there is probably *no* reason for anyone to create an SGC cert
anymore.